Friday 2 March 2018

Snow, and sashiko class cancellations


We've had quite a lot of snow in Kettins.  The snow plough and gritter came quite close to the house yesterday, but not until 3p.m.



I'm glad we came straight home after the quilt show at Harrogate last Sunday, as I'd have been stranded in Stockton otherwise.


I had to cancel the sashiko class in Stockton for last Tuesday.  The replacement date will be Tuesday 19th June.

I've also had to cancel the Edinburgh class for Saturday.  The replacement date for that will be Saturday 19th May.

At least snowy weather is good for stitching!

My friend Katie over at Japan Crafts couldn't get to the Spring Quilt Festival at Duxford as planned this weekend due to snow around her village in North Yorkshire.  However, she's doing a 'free postage' event for everything on her website until Sunday night, so it's a good time to stock up on supplies!

No comments: