Thursday 14 July 2011

Luxembourg Expo - more photos


In Stockton-on-Tees for a few days, sorting out another car and boxes of old things. I found a lot of photos from my last year at university, until I went to Japan. One had the other photos from the Luxembourg painting expo in 1990. Many of these will need scanning at much higher resolution and editing/cropping to make anything that will work well here, so they will have to wait till I get back. In the meantime here's a couple of them. The photo at the top is me in Esch (I think) - there's a whole set of me, Shaun & Jean-Marc on a photo expedition - and the one below shows two of my pictures and one by JM. 'Stonehenge' (in Rotring Artist Colour acrylic ink) didn't sell, but the ink drawing of a Luxembourg village did. The smaller painting is one of Jean-Marc's.

No comments: